Directions and Meeting Instructions
Your tour will depart from the Dearly Departed Tours office, located at 5901 Santa Monica Blvd., on the Northwest corner of Bronson and Santa Monica Blvd.
GPS users should use 5901 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90038. Call 323.466.3696 for any issues.
*** Soon to be on display in April 2017 ***
Scott Michaels’ one-of-a-kind Museum of celebrity death memorabilia including celebrity funeral flowers, Rock Hudson’s deathbed and the Jayne Mansfield Death Car!
- Traffic in Los Angeles is EXTREMELY unpredictable. If your GPS tells you it’s a 20 minute trip – do not believe it. Allow enough time to arrive early – there are some restaurants in the area. You can make a day of it and visit Hollywood Forever Cemetery across the street. DeMille, Judy Garland, Mickey Rooney, Valentino and many more.
- Remember: As a courtesy to others, it is your responsibility to show up on time as the tour departs on time. Again, please allow more than enough time for your journey.
- You are welcome to bring non-alchoholic drinks on the tour, or purchase them in our shop. Food is not allowed.
- There will be one restroom break at the tour’s halfway point – about 1 hour and 15 minutes in.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not park in our very small lot!! We need this for our tomb buggies. There is plenty of street parking available in the neighborhood. Be aware of parking restrictions. Look at the signs! Monday and Tuesday are particularly important to pay attention to.