LA ROCK N’ ROLL CIRCUS TOUR
The Rock ’N Roll Circus is a tour that celebrates the music that came out of LA and its enduring legacy. In fact, Los Angeles has one of the richest musical centers in the world. Now, music fans, history buffs and all-around nerds can see the sites where their favorite rock stars performed, recorded, threw TV sets out of windows and slept. The Rock ’N Roll Circus tour celebrates L.A.’s unique musical and cultural past, present and future and puts guests right in the center of where everything happened.
Learn about such artists as The Doors, The Mamas & Papas, Frank Zappa, Van Halen, Guns N’ Roses, Motley Crue, The Go-Go’s, Love, The Runaways, The Monkees, Led Zeppelin, The Flying Burrito Brothers, The Byrds, John Lennon, Harry Nilsson, The Buffalo Springfield … and so many more!
This isn’t a wide-eyed innocent tour, this is it, warts and all.
- The infamous Sunset Strip
- Musical Landmarks including recording studios, record companies, night clubs and hangouts where legends made history.
- The Legendary Laurel Canyon, and the homes of some of the greatest singers and songwriters in LA History.
- The Many Bars and Strip clubs where musicians (and groupies!) blew off steam
- You’ll learn about the great success stories as well as the users, boozers and losers that made this city.
Dearly Departed Tours is proud to partner with LA Woman Tours to offer this amazing afternoon.