Tragical History Tour
- Multimedia Bus Tour
- Hollywood Celebrity Tour
- See the homes and locations through Los Angeles and the Sunset Strip where your favorite celebrities lived and died.
- Including the restaurant where Sharon Tate had her “Last Supper” to the pay phone in front of The Viper Room used for the River Phoenix 911 call.
- We will cover Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, John Belushi, as well as Bela Lugosi, The Black Dahlia, and more.
Helter Skelter Tour
- Multimedia Bus Tour
- We reconstruct the lives of both killers and victims in the hours leading up to these horrific crimes.
- We’ll discuss the myths and motivations for this legendary case that brought an end to the Decade of LOVE.
- Hosted by Scott Michaels – creator of the documentary The Six Degrees of Helter Skelter.
- Scott also worked directly with Quentin Tarantino as consultant on the film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019).
Hollywood’s History & Haunts
- Hosted by Dearly Departed Tours’ Brian Donnelly
- Follow him as he leads the brave souls on foot down the Notorious Walk of Fame… and infamy!
- Headsets and wireless receivers for all to make sure you don’t miss a word of the weirdness!
- View our Specialized Hollywood Celebrity Tours!
- We offer specialized tours featuring Marilyn Monroe, Jean Harlow, James Dean, The Doors, and more!
- The Exclusive Tours only happen once or twice a year, so don’t miss out!
DEARLY DEPARTED TOURS
CELEBRITY DEATH & SCANDAL
Dearly Departed Tours’ founder Scott Michaels is the authority on the Dark Side of Hollywood. Our standard Dearly Departed Tour is a multimedia Hollywood bus tour like no other. Explore cases like Manson, Janis, Whitney and Michael, and lesser-known celebrities with even more spectacular exits. You’ll also see the final resting places of Marilyn, Natalie, Farrah and more. Peppered with crime scene photographs and audio clips (including 911 calls), the tour has earned its consistent 5-star ratings.
ANN M. ON TRIPADVISOR
If you have time for one activity while you’re in Los Angeles, make it a Dearly Departed tour. Dearly Departed offers the absolute best L.A.-related tours available. I’ve been on three of their special excursions, and each one was brilliantly done.
MADALINE R. ON TRIPADVISOR
I highly recommend this tour! I’m a bit of a crime buff but my partner isn’t and he enjoyed it just as much. We saw iconic sights as well as crime sights and the knowledge of the tour guide is just incredible. […] We were kept entertained, informed and laughing throughout our tour. Thank you for an unforgettable experience, we had so much fun!
TRENT K. ON FACEBOOK
We did the Helter Skelter Tour for my birthday. It was truly great! Scott was more than knowledgeable–he was quite passionate. It was on overall joy and we look forward to going on more tours offered in the future.
DEARLY DEPARTED TOURS & ARTIFACT MUSEUM
- We’ve been featured on the E! Show Hollywood Death Trip, Anthony Bourdain’s The Layover, Ghost Adventures and dozens more, and the FX’s American Horror Story even paid tribute to the tour.
- Scott Michaels’ one-of-a-kind collection of celebrity death memorabilia now on display (with an upgraded ticket) in our Museum.
- The museum includes Rock Hudson’s deathbed, a piece of the fireplace from the Sharon Tate house and now Jayne Mansfield’s Death Car.