Once Upon a Tour In… Hollywood
- Step back in time – well back in to Quentin Tarantino’s time, 1969.
- These legendary locations of Hollywood were recreated to be featured in the film Once Upon A Time in Hollywood.
- Although Brad and Leo are gone and the streets are sadly back to their 2019 incarnation, through the guide’s recollection and still images, you’ll see in person the way it was then… and then.
- This is a really wonderful date-night treat.
Behind the Boulevard Tour
- Join the Best Guide in LA (LA Magazine) Brian Donnelly as you explore a part of Hollywood that most folks never get to see.
- Brian lives and breathes Hollywood and he personally has assembled this 90-minute walking tour of lesser known yet legendary landmarks.
- From movie locations, Rock n’ Roll, Infamous Murders and Scandals, this walk is a little more than a mile.
Hollywood’s History & Haunts
- Hosted by Dearly Departed Tours’ Brian Donnelly
- Follow him as he leads the brave souls on foot down the Notorious Walk of Fame… and infamy!
- Headsets and wireless receivers for all to make sure you don’t miss a word of the weirdness!
- You’ll see the scary sights, spooky sounds and stinky smells that define the Tantalizing Tarnished Star that is Tinseltown.